Compact Design Air Hydraulic Foot Pump
1. The working air pressure 40-150psi, so the pump can be start at very low air pressure
2. Compact design, light and handy and is easy to carry. The single-speed pump is for driving single acting cylinder.
3. It has durable and anodized Al-Ti alloy shell with hard surface.
4. It has low air consumption and operation cost.
5. The internal overflow valve provides overload protection.
6. The unique needle valve leads pressure relief, which is easier for the pedal operation.
7. The Al-Ti alloy oil tank can protect the pump from severe working environments.
8. The air and oil filter can protect the pump from dirt, avoid damages.
9. The unique oil tank design can satisfy all position operation and storage.
|Model||Working Pressure (bar)||Flow(L/Min)||Size(mm)||Material||Operate Way||Oil capactiy (ml)||Cylinder||Weight (kg)|
|1st stage||2nd stage||L x W x H|
|KS-1600||700||0.84||0.13||261x134x185||aluminium alloy||Foot Pump||1600||Single Acting||8.6|
Kashon Equipment has been in hydraulic tools industry since 2002. mainly export:
Hydraulic cylinder jacks (5-1500ton), single double acting, hollow plunger; low height, lock nut;
Hydraulic torque wrenches(100-72000Nm);
Hydraulic lifting pumps, manual and electric type;
Hydraulic pullers, manual and hydraulic type;
Hydraulic flange spreader, manual and hydraulic type;
Hydraulic steel wire rope press machine
Hydraulic accessories(hoses, couplers, oil distributors, etc.)
Over the years we have grown into a diversified market based that now services customers all over the world. We enjoy listening to our customers needs and ideas while working hard to provide the best service and delivering the highest quality of parts.
We believe "service" is our number one customer. We hope our commitment to provide our customers quickly and efficiently with competitive prices will keep you coming back.
Q1: How to make payment?
A1: Once order confirmed, we will prepare proforma invoice with our banking details.
Q2: How long does it take to process orders?
A2:It usually takes 10-14 business days to process most orders for no stock, if stock available, only take 2- 3 business days.
Q3: What is the packing method?
A3: For small piece, we use carton box; for big piece, we use exporting grade plywood case.
Q4: How to ship?
A4: Sea freight, Air freight or International express(DHL, FEDEX,UPS...) all are available.
Q5: What is the warranty
A5: 12 months against B/L or AWB date